| || ||
| YOU ARE VIEWING ARTICLE - ID:20100311003 |
|Title:||Head For Bed|
|Subtitle:||It’s National Bed Month|
|Author:||We Love Sleep |
|ID & Publication:||20100311003 ~ The-Villager.co.uk |
|Subject:||Advertising Feature |
Relax, put on your favourite pyjamas, climb into your big, comfortable bed, snuggle under the cosy covers, close your eyes…..and do your bit for National Bed Month!
March is National Bed Month; an annual reminder by The Sleep Council of the benefits of quality sleep and the importance of sleeping on the right bed. According to The Sleep Council, 1 in 5 of us suffer from lack of sleep and only 1 in 10 of us say we always sleep well. Lack of good quality sleep is known to lead to health problems, as well as problems with memory, concentration and learning. Poor sleep also affects our energy levels, mood and looks.
Sleeping on a comfortable and supportive bed is key to sleeping well.
James Wilson, Founder of sleep specialist company, We Love Sleep (www.welovesleep.co.uk), says 'A good bed properly supports the body, has enough space for you to move around in and feels comfortable; the quality of your sleep will be affected if your bed is not supportive and comfortable'. James Wilson says that you should think about replacing your bed if two or more of the following apply:
• your bed doesn’t pass the 'hand test'. To test your bed for support, lie flat on your bed on your back, without a pillow, and try forcing your hand between the bottom of your back and the mattress. If you can get your hand in the space, your bed is not providing you with enough support for your neck and spine;
• your bed is over seven years old;
• you suffer from pain in your hips, shoulders or back when you wake up in the morning;
• you wake up feeling unrefreshed;
• you disturb your partner or they disturb you when changing sleep positions;
• you feel you are waking more than usual in the night;
• your bed makes strange noises;
• your bed feels lumpy, saggy or uncomfortable.
Sleep specialist company, We Love Sleep (www.welovesleep.co.uk), offers a range of bed and cot mattresses, bedsteads and divans designed to address individual needs - these include memory foam, organic and anti-allergy mattresses. We Love Sleep specialises in helping people who have problems sleeping and can offer advice and products to those who suffer from, for example, insomnia, stress, back and neck pain, over-heating in bed, dust mite and chemical allergies, skin conditions, Seasonal Adjustment Disorder (SAD) and snoring. So, whatever your sleep requirements, We Love Sleep can provide a solution to help you sleep well and live a healthy, happy life. James Wilson says; 'Our aim is to give the UK the opportunity for the best night’s sleep possible! I really sympathise with people who find it difficult to sleep well but I think we have the products to help - The right bed is so important!'
In celebration of National Bed Month this March, We Love Sleep has taken 10% off all its lovely bed mattresses, cot mattresses, bedsteads and divans. Check out the full range of mattresses and beds at www.welovesleep.co.uk. This offer ends on Wednesday 31 March 2010.
There are no pictures to accompany this article
| Search Villager Archives for similar articles||[Top..]|| |
| We Love Sleep|
|The Villager is not responsible for the content of external links|