| YOU ARE VIEWING ARTICLE - ID:20120911032 |
|Title:||Public Invitation to St Leger Homes AGM|
|Subtitle:||31st October 2012|
|Author:||St Leger Homes |
|ID & Publication:||20120911032 ~ The-Villager.co.uk |
|Subject:||Community News |
A Doncaster housing organisation is holding its Annual General Meeting (AGM) next month.
St Leger Homes of Doncaster, the organisation that manages 21,000 homes for Doncaster Council, will hold the AGM at its head office at St Leger Court, White Rose Way, Doncaster, on October 31 starting at 5pm.
Members of the public are invited to attend and for more details should contact Laura Evans, Board Support Officer on 01302 862707.
About St Leger Homes of Doncaster
• St Leger Homes was set up by Doncaster Council in 2005 to manage the day-to day running of council homes and deliver a major programme of Government investment. We now manage approx. 21,000 homes.
• We are an ‘Arms Length Management Organisation’, a limited, not-for-profit company and wholly owned by Doncaster Council.
• We were awarded a top ranking ‘three stars excellent service with promising prospects’ from the Audit Commission in November 2010, received Customer Service Excellence accreditation in January 2011 and five stars from the British Safety Council for health and safety in 2011 and again in 2012.
• We are working in partnership with Bramall Construction; Henry Boot Construction Ltd and Wates Living Space, to bring all homes up to the Government’s ‘Decent Homes’ standard.
• We work in partnership with Doncaster Council and customers to provide quality homes in quality neighbourhoods in Doncaster.
• We offer a wide range of opportunities for customers to get involved with our work. Local people have a key role to play in shaping our services, setting the standards and making decisions about how housing is managed in Doncaster
There are no pictures to accompany this article
| Search Villager Archives for similar articles||[Top..]|